Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
I Know I am worst! & still doing bad deeds. I know ALLAH will never
forgive me! I know no one loved me yet, exceptions-parents, may be some
friends also, who love me & see my dream from their eyes,
certainly!
I know, I don't deserve anything for living in this cruel world-love, peace, respect, etc. Ahh! ALLAH knows the better. But why my life is in progress & moving towards fruition? It seems someone, may be, is accepting my evil deeds as his/her faults & trying to escape me! But why? No one is following the protocols of Almighty. Only making tremendous efforts to break the laws of humanity. [*] Devil worship everywhere, every heart filled with detestation, amour propre & delinquency, etc. It seems, humanity has faded and passed into the oblivion where no one is able to realize, recognize or recover it.
Still, I believe, some God-fearing, committed towards their goals, pious & reverent persons might be making an effort to restore the laws of humanity. And because of these holy & dutiful persons, others [*] are living lives to concede,feasibility of spiritual improvement, may be or may be not, ALLAH knows the better.
I know, I don't deserve anything for living in this cruel world-love, peace, respect, etc. Ahh! ALLAH knows the better. But why my life is in progress & moving towards fruition? It seems someone, may be, is accepting my evil deeds as his/her faults & trying to escape me! But why? No one is following the protocols of Almighty. Only making tremendous efforts to break the laws of humanity. [*] Devil worship everywhere, every heart filled with detestation, amour propre & delinquency, etc. It seems, humanity has faded and passed into the oblivion where no one is able to realize, recognize or recover it.
Still, I believe, some God-fearing, committed towards their goals, pious & reverent persons might be making an effort to restore the laws of humanity. And because of these holy & dutiful persons, others [*] are living lives to concede,feasibility of spiritual improvement, may be or may be not, ALLAH knows the better.
Comments
Post a Comment