Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
A memorable
📝Day for me...!
You have heard that a small idea or step can change the world. Well, in
my life, the step was meeting two persons who changed my world, rather
me. I was very shy
😳before,
searching for support, waiting for angles who can take me to the sky
& beyond. I was lost into my dreams, dreams for my music
🎵&
many more. They gave me wings to fly, to fly across the cities of
worship, worship for music, worship to gain respect. I met them on a
festival. Probably festivals bring us together & teach us the actual meaning of Life. It was a festival of Love, peace, harmony, Friendship
👫& brotherhood, in-fact every festival is. But this was a supreme one, a special one, which gave me two soul brothers Praveen Mishra & Shridhar Mishra.
That festival, I must say was the luckiest & memorable one for me,
in-fact still is. Even today, these two persons see my dreams from their
eyes & want to see me at top, as they are & will remain among
all, but also down to the earth, same as they are. I am proud to have
these beautiful & winsome persons in life...!
Thank
😌you Angles for being always there for me
:)
Love
💖you.
Thank
Love
Comments
Post a Comment