Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
Chapter III - Teaser - Far Far Away
Every time, during the hot & humid days & even in the dark & restless nights, my each body part stops working when she goes far from me. I am like a non-functional machine that rusts with time & each part getting separated & ſelling down from that machine.
Every time, during the hot & humid days & even in the dark & restless nights, my each body part stops working when she goes far from me. I am like a non-functional machine that rusts with time & each part getting separated & ſelling down from that machine.
A single phone call of her, that blossoming beautiful virtual kisses, making me active & energetic again. Those few seconds or minutes of virtual talk with her, probably are one of most precious & even hard too because she is far & I am missing her a ton.
Chapter IV - Teaser - Rethinking Infidelity
Chapter IV - Teaser - Rethinking Infidelity
One pleasant day, she was sad, fearing & crying. I just made an attempt to make her happy, attempt towards my love to become more strong. But, all went opposite, completely black & restless. I was completely confused with her behavior. She is innocent, sometimes says unacceptable sentences to me when in anger. Even she doesn't know what she is addressing to me. But I know, she is very humble & sympathetic, calm & clean from her inner soul & heart. That makes me love her the most. She is an angel of love, she is all mine.
Comments
Post a Comment