Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
Rewinding Sessions, The Months, Weeks & Days
She Flashed My Viability Like Twilight Rays
A Guilt-Ridden Sorry To The Supreme
No Disruption, Until My Soul Decays
Every Single Minute Was Tedious In Days-of-Yore
Every Second Friendless I Wished To Ignore
Not on The Dole,Wandering All Around
Every Moment I Urged Not To Breathe Anymore
The Battles Midway Will Go On Like a Dead Eye
The Boisterous Time Acknowledged As a Painful Lie
Every Meal We Shared Will Recall Our Warm Fellowship
My Lips Shaking In The Time To Say a Good Bye!
She Flashed My Viability Like Twilight Rays
A Guilt-Ridden Sorry To The Supreme
No Disruption, Until My Soul Decays
Every Single Minute Was Tedious In Days-of-Yore
Every Second Friendless I Wished To Ignore
Not on The Dole,Wandering All Around
Every Moment I Urged Not To Breathe Anymore
The Battles Midway Will Go On Like a Dead Eye
The Boisterous Time Acknowledged As a Painful Lie
Every Meal We Shared Will Recall Our Warm Fellowship
My Lips Shaking In The Time To Say a Good Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment