Skip to main content

Quote 62 - Rejection Today, Success Tomorrow

Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.

Hated By All

Some people are goin to leave you - That is not the end of your story. That is end of there part in your story. If someone is going to be a part of your life. They have to make efforts to win your heart, to stand for you, to put you up & make you feel special. Mutual understanding, knowing each other is very important. Keeping grudges or negativity always inside won't work. It will destroy the relationship, the moment,  the time, the feeling and the emotion. At last, both will get a never ending hurt.
Yes, the story is mine! She highlights my small mistakes so big like a comet moving towards earths surface and every creatures eye is watching its own death. Perhaps, the death of our friendship, the death of the time we spent together, the death of memories we shared. One misunderstanding  can lead to separation. The separation of two souls & never ending love story. A bunch of biggest goodnesses , hundreds of  laughful jokes, some   peaceful nights as well when she used to sleep in my lap & I used to wave my hand across her hair. That beautiful moment of my & her life ignored by a silly mistake, covered by a false thinking. Why? Am I not of capable of loving her? Am I too bad for her? why? I devote all my happiness to others when I am getting nothing in return, neither I expect. Then why this hateness for me in peoples minds, in her mind, in everyones mind. I sacrifice, I live life for others, I get punched, I get punished, I get hurt. My life seems like a far extending ocean of wild & evil in which I couldn't recognize the positivity, the truth, the reality & the real people. I am a bad human with a bad character, humanity all nullified, that is why everyone is going away from me, leaving me behind all alone. I, being worst, as considered by all, not loved by all, is hated by all, I accept. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote 60 - The Power of Relentless Growth

I firmly believe that greatness is never measured by the number of years spent in a field, but by the passion, determination, and relentless pursuit of excellence that one brings to it. Months of focused effort, continuous learning, and unwavering dedication can often achieve what years of routine experience cannot. I have trained myself to learn faster, adapt quicker, and push beyond conventional limits. Through discipline, curiosity, and the perfect balance of hard work and smart work, I strive to turn every challenge into an opportunity for growth. What others may see as a limitation in experience, I see as an opportunity to prove the power of commitment, resilience, and self-belief. I do not compete with others; I compete with the person I was yesterday. Every day, I aim to become better, stronger, and more capable than before. I know there will be obstacles, setbacks, and moments of doubt, but I also know that persistence always outlasts difficulty. I can do it. I will do it. And ...

Gazal 16 - Arziyaan Dil Ki

عرضیاں دل کی یہاں سنے گا کون؟ دستورِ اُنس کی تعمیل کرے گا کون؟ سب لوگ نشے میں ہیں مبتلا ترغیبِ عشق یہاں دے گا کون؟ چاروں اور خنس سے بھری فطرت ہے دیوارِ رنجش مٹائے گا کون؟ بے ایمانی کے بیمار آج لا علاج ہیں فرضِ کفایہ پورا کرے گا کون؟ قدم کئیوں کے جھوٹی سمت پہ ہیں رہبرِ منزل یہاں بنے گا کون؟ سب کی نیندیں اُڑ جائیں گی اُس دن شبِ فُرقت میں سوئے گا کون؟ اپنے کاروبار میں مصروف ہیں سبھی حالتِ اضطراب کی وجہ پوچھے گا کون؟ میرے اپنے ہی لوگ کانٹوں سے عشق کر بیٹھے مزارِ حافیؔ پہ پھول رکھے گا کون؟