Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
End of My Life
LOVE?...She said to me, just a wastage of time. Anger in her beautiful eyes, hate for me so that she can find a good one for her. I care for her & will always, she doesn't give a damn! All I want to see her happy all time but she makes me cry all time. Even on my 22nd bday, "What I Expected! What I Watched! What I Got!". I can't explain the disastrous story. It makes me to lose hope, hope for love & life, hope for caring someone special. But I still love the way she treats me because I was born to sacrifice. Even I am proud to have such an amazing friend like her, again doesn't give a damn! I used to text, call her but all I get in reply is hate, too much hate that make me feel like a tiny fly burning on a candle fire. Now only, the faith of the heart is that one day she will regret. She will call me. She will wonder for my love & will definitely miss me. Then she will cry with extreme pain sounding like the thunder in the sky, I believe....Alas!, I would not be up for grabs. But that probably would be the END OF MY LIFE.
LOVE?...She said to me, just a wastage of time. Anger in her beautiful eyes, hate for me so that she can find a good one for her. I care for her & will always, she doesn't give a damn! All I want to see her happy all time but she makes me cry all time. Even on my 22nd bday, "What I Expected! What I Watched! What I Got!". I can't explain the disastrous story. It makes me to lose hope, hope for love & life, hope for caring someone special. But I still love the way she treats me because I was born to sacrifice. Even I am proud to have such an amazing friend like her, again doesn't give a damn! I used to text, call her but all I get in reply is hate, too much hate that make me feel like a tiny fly burning on a candle fire. Now only, the faith of the heart is that one day she will regret. She will call me. She will wonder for my love & will definitely miss me. Then she will cry with extreme pain sounding like the thunder in the sky, I believe....Alas!, I would not be up for grabs. But that probably would be the END OF MY LIFE.
Comments
Post a Comment