Skip to main content

Quote 62 - Rejection Today, Success Tomorrow

Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.

Gazal 12 - Ehtiyaat Kijiye




بھری محفل میں جب ہم نے عشق کا سوال کیا
Bhari Mehfil Me Jab Hum Ne Ishq Ka Sawaal Kia
In a Grand Gathering, When I Asked a Question About Love
سب کا یہی جواب تھا کہ بس احتیاط کیجیے
Sab Ka Yahi Jaawa Tha Ki Bas Ehtiyaat Kijiye
The Answer From All Was Just To Be Careful

*****

خیر بات نہ مان کر, اس ناؤ میں پاؤں رکھ ہی لیا
Khair Baat Na Maan Kar, Us Naav Mein Paaon Rakh Hi Lia
Well, I Did't Listen To Them & Kept My Foot In The Boat
لہروں سے بھی آتی رہی صدا  کہ احتیاط کیجیے
Lehroo Se Bhi Aati Rahi Sada Ki Ehtiyaat Kijiye
The Waves Too Were Calling Just To Be Careful

*****

مریض تھا عشق کا آور علاج پوچھا جب حکیم سے میںنے
Mareez Tha Ishq Ka Aur Ilaaj Poocha Jab Hakeem Se Meine
I Was a Patient of Love & Asked a Wise For Treatment
دوا بے اصر ہے یہاں جناب بس احتیاط کیجیے
Dawa Be Asar Hai Yaha Jinaab Bas Ehtiyaat Kijiye
Replied, The Medicine Is Insatiable Mr. Just To Be Careful

*****
کانٹے اس قدر چب رہے تھے اس ویران سی جگہ پے
Kaante Iss Qadar Chub Rahe The Us Veraan Si Jega Pe
The Thorns were Stinging So Hardly In That Secluded Place
چاروں آور یہی چہل پہل تھی کہ احتیاط کیجیے
Chaaron Aur Yahi Chehel Pehel Thi Ki Ehtiyaat Kijiye
The Noises Everywhere Sounding Just To Be Careful

*****

دل کی بات جب بھی زبان پے آتی، بات پلٹ دیتی وہ
Dil Ki Baat Jab Bhi Zubaan Pe Aati, Baat Palat Deti Woh
Whenever My Heart Used To Speak The Language of Love, She Used To Divert The Conversation
ہر سوال کا بس ایک ہی جواب اس کا کہہ، احتیاط کیجیے
Har Sawaal Ka Bas Ek Hi Jawaab Us Ka Ki Ehtiyaat Kijiye
She Used To Give One Answer To All My Questions Just To Be Careful

*****

حافی نے جو ستم جھلیں ہے یہاں, کافی ہے فلحال
Hafi Ne Jo Sitam Jhele Hai Yaha, Kaafi Hai Filhaal
The Harassment That Hafi Has Endured Here, Is enough
الفاظ دل بھی یہی کہہ رہے اب کہ احتیاط کیجیے
Alfaaz-e-Dil Bhi Yahi Keh Rahe Ab Ki Ehtiyaat Kijiye
The Words of Heart Are Saying The Same thing now, Just To Be Careful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote 60 - The Power of Relentless Growth

I firmly believe that greatness is never measured by the number of years spent in a field, but by the passion, determination, and relentless pursuit of excellence that one brings to it. Months of focused effort, continuous learning, and unwavering dedication can often achieve what years of routine experience cannot. I have trained myself to learn faster, adapt quicker, and push beyond conventional limits. Through discipline, curiosity, and the perfect balance of hard work and smart work, I strive to turn every challenge into an opportunity for growth. What others may see as a limitation in experience, I see as an opportunity to prove the power of commitment, resilience, and self-belief. I do not compete with others; I compete with the person I was yesterday. Every day, I aim to become better, stronger, and more capable than before. I know there will be obstacles, setbacks, and moments of doubt, but I also know that persistence always outlasts difficulty. I can do it. I will do it. And ...

Gazal 16 - Arziyaan Dil Ki

عرضیاں دل کی یہاں سنے گا کون؟ دستورِ اُنس کی تعمیل کرے گا کون؟ سب لوگ نشے میں ہیں مبتلا ترغیبِ عشق یہاں دے گا کون؟ چاروں اور خنس سے بھری فطرت ہے دیوارِ رنجش مٹائے گا کون؟ بے ایمانی کے بیمار آج لا علاج ہیں فرضِ کفایہ پورا کرے گا کون؟ قدم کئیوں کے جھوٹی سمت پہ ہیں رہبرِ منزل یہاں بنے گا کون؟ سب کی نیندیں اُڑ جائیں گی اُس دن شبِ فُرقت میں سوئے گا کون؟ اپنے کاروبار میں مصروف ہیں سبھی حالتِ اضطراب کی وجہ پوچھے گا کون؟ میرے اپنے ہی لوگ کانٹوں سے عشق کر بیٹھے مزارِ حافیؔ پہ پھول رکھے گا کون؟