Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
A song that reminds me some precious days & patriotic songs which I used to sing Sharda University on Independance & Republic Day events. I wish I could sing this one also at Same Place & Stage within all awesome people around, who are very close to my heart & who have seen me growing from 0 to N.
Thanks Sharda University & Cultural Society of Sharda University. It was a pleasure to work with you. I will be always proud of being a Shardian or a part of The Shardans group.
Comments
Post a Comment