Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
Today,
I realised
I disrespected the one
Who respected me the most
I feel guilty now
But the bond seems to be broken
I can see the scratches
I barely can see the complete side of the story!
All I wanna say is,
I love you the most
Till the twelfth of never
I regret my mistake now
Keeping a promise forever
Not to repeat the said
Or what I did
I barely can live without you!
I feel like, I am paralyzed
And My blood is freezing
My each body part irresponsive
I feel like I am dead without you!
Comments
Post a Comment