Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.
On 12th of December 2020, around 8:30 AM, her phone was off and I was missing her badly. I dropped few text messages full of care & concern on her personal number. In the mean time, she turned the phone On & called me, mentioning that her number was barred & ending the conversation by saying goodbye to me, stating will check the sim card with her brother later. It was around 10:30AM, her sim card was inserted into her brother's cell phone & there it was working fine. Sad to relate, all the messsges which I sent earlier were delivered successfully now & her brother saw them all. Now, the biggest sad reality is! she was on the warpath stating, why I sent those messages on her personal number even though I was aware about her sim card, inserted into her brother's phone. Afore said, I wasn't aware. I sent those messages in the morning when her cell was Off. She further remarked that I disrespected her. She also gave an account of negligence, contempt & slapdash in reference to my turn of mind.
Comments
Post a Comment