Skip to main content

Quote 62 - Rejection Today, Success Tomorrow

Rejection isn't a verdict. It's a redirection. It keeps your standards high, your focus clean, and your resolve sharper. Treat each no as data. Learn from it, refine your approach, and move forward with discipline. The next opportunity often rewards the steadiness built right here. That's professionalism under pressure. And that's how momentum is built.

Poem 30 - A Poet's Plea: In the Eyes of a Camel

In fields of green, where life should bloom,

A tragedy spun its woeful loom.

A farmer's heart, in anger cold,

Turned cruel hands on innocence bold.


A baby camel, soft and meek,

Wandered close, her future bleak.

In search of food, her tender grace,

Met wrath and pain in that cruel place.


He tied her tight, with rope so cruel,

A heartless act, a broken rule.

With axe in hand, he swung so hard,

A life was marred, a soul was scarred.


The baby cried, in agony deep,

Her eyes did plead, her wounds did weep.

No help arrived, no soothing balm,

In fields that should have brought her calm.


Oh, tender heart, sweet camel dear,

Your cries of pain, we deeply hear.

A poet’s soul can feel your plight,

In darkness deep, we seek the light.


Forgive us, please, for those who harm,

For hands that break instead of charm.

Not all are cruel, not all are cold,

Some hearts are pure, with love untold.


Dear camel, lift your eyes to skies,

For justice comes, where truth resides.

On judgment day, the wrongs will mend,

And cruelty’s reign will find its end.


Hold faith, sweet one, in human grace,

For beauty lies in each kind face.

Though shadows fall, the light will rise,

With every tear, compassion flies.


On behalf of all with gentle hearts,

We offer solace for your scars.

In every breath, we stand with you,

In pain, in hope, our spirits true.


So know, dear camel, in your grief,

That some bring love, and sweet relief.

With every word, we mend the past,

With every promise, hold you fast.


For in this world, both dark and bright,

We'll fight for you with all our might.

A poet's vow, a heartfelt plea,

For justice, love, and empathy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quote 60 - The Power of Relentless Growth

I firmly believe that greatness is never measured by the number of years spent in a field, but by the passion, determination, and relentless pursuit of excellence that one brings to it. Months of focused effort, continuous learning, and unwavering dedication can often achieve what years of routine experience cannot. I have trained myself to learn faster, adapt quicker, and push beyond conventional limits. Through discipline, curiosity, and the perfect balance of hard work and smart work, I strive to turn every challenge into an opportunity for growth. What others may see as a limitation in experience, I see as an opportunity to prove the power of commitment, resilience, and self-belief. I do not compete with others; I compete with the person I was yesterday. Every day, I aim to become better, stronger, and more capable than before. I know there will be obstacles, setbacks, and moments of doubt, but I also know that persistence always outlasts difficulty. I can do it. I will do it. And ...

Gazal 16 - Arziyaan Dil Ki

عرضیاں دل کی یہاں سنے گا کون؟ دستورِ اُنس کی تعمیل کرے گا کون؟ سب لوگ نشے میں ہیں مبتلا ترغیبِ عشق یہاں دے گا کون؟ چاروں اور خنس سے بھری فطرت ہے دیوارِ رنجش مٹائے گا کون؟ بے ایمانی کے بیمار آج لا علاج ہیں فرضِ کفایہ پورا کرے گا کون؟ قدم کئیوں کے جھوٹی سمت پہ ہیں رہبرِ منزل یہاں بنے گا کون؟ سب کی نیندیں اُڑ جائیں گی اُس دن شبِ فُرقت میں سوئے گا کون؟ اپنے کاروبار میں مصروف ہیں سبھی حالتِ اضطراب کی وجہ پوچھے گا کون؟ میرے اپنے ہی لوگ کانٹوں سے عشق کر بیٹھے مزارِ حافیؔ پہ پھول رکھے گا کون؟